A residential subdivision situated on approximately 57 acres south of Woodland Forest Gardens and Covington Villas, and west of Buttermilk Road, Williamsburg and Woodland Place. Camden Lake consists of 164 lots, ranging in width from 45' to 100'. The homes located within Camden Lake range from 1,200 SF to 2,500 SF and up, and sales prices of the homes range between $120,000 and $300,000.
With the proximity of Mercedes Benz, JVC, the new Bryant High School and Eastwood Middle School, the proposed eastern bypass, and the continued existence of workers who commute to Birmingham on a daily basis, Camden Lake is an ideal place to live for current and future Tuscaloosans.
- Public open space with a gazebo for social and neighborhood gatherings
- Beautiful lake with walking trails
- Neighborhood sidewalk system with a series of walking trails to encourage a pedestrian-friendly environment.
- Brick front exterior finish
- Privacy fenced back yard
- Electric fireplace and ceramic tile surround
- Kitchen with breakfast nook. Appliance package (stainless available as an upgrade)
- Energy efficient heater
- Wiring for cable television and telephone in kitchen, great room and all bedrooms
- Woodland Forest Elementary
- Eastwood Middle School
- Bryant High School